Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET RID OF THE DAMN MONSTERS!

2 posters

Go down

GET RID OF THE DAMN MONSTERS! Empty GET RID OF THE DAMN MONSTERS!

Post  CarpeNemo Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:19 pm

It's one thing to have to watch your back from the players, but this is insane!

GET RID OF THE DAMN MONSTERS! Cthc9

GET RID OF THE DAMN MONSTERS! 2nsrnki

It just kept spamming me with damage messages, and killing me. I've lost all my stuff, and I can't do jack shit about it - and this is on HIGH SPEED INTERNET.

There is no excuse for this! None, whatsoever. The server lags constantly - and I was the only one on. Where the hell is this better, faster server we all donated for? The monsters can kill me and there aren't any around me!

Get on the ball, people. I didn't mind donating (when I had some spare cash) when it was a small server that ran moderately well on the server y'all had when I first joined. But using glitchy unsupported mods and refusing to look at the shit it pulls is getting to me. Everything was fine when it was just McAdmin and the Currency mod. Why the hell do we have to get PVP all the sudden? It's a glitchy pile of crap!

I'm beseeching you - find the cause of this lag and stop it, and either fix or get rid of the PVP mod.

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

GET RID OF THE DAMN MONSTERS! Empty Re: GET RID OF THE DAMN MONSTERS!

Post  CarpeNemo Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Now I'm banned?

I hope this is an accident, some kind of glitch with McAdmin. If it's not - you people have issues.

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

Post  meeetch Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Chill out and be patient, things will clear up soon. I died as well and lost all my stuff lol but it's nothing to lose your head over. I agree, the lag is a little frustrating, but what is more frustrating is that this lag is preventing us from expanding the server further.

As for monsters, I highly recommend disabling boomers and reducing the spawn rate of monsters a little bit.

meeetch

Back to top Go down

Post  CarpeNemo Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:25 pm

I agree that I did lose my head a bit, and I apologize for it.

I just wish Dimi and Wussup would be a little more front about the issues that are going on. And I don't even know what's actually causing lag, so I'm having to speculate and that flares my temper up a bit.

If the ban was intentional - please lift it. I didn't mean to come out as aggressive, I just got frustrated at the lack of progress I've been able to make lately. I want to clear out lower Utopia, but apparently the monsters and rollbacks aren't going to let me take care of that, right now.

I'd also like to get back to work on making another monument (need to talk to Ben about design, this time. The Batman was kind of a flop, in retrospect.) and I'd like to see some real life happening in the server again.

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

Post  meeetch Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 pm

so far, everyone is banned. My guess is that MCadmin hates the new update and decided to butt fuck all of us.

meeetch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down