Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very important! "MCAdmin: You're banned"

4 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Very important! "MCAdmin: You're banned"  Empty Very important! "MCAdmin: You're banned"

Post  wussupwussup Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:46 pm

If your getting a message indicating you are banned then your rank got messed up with the whitelist change. Let me know if you're getting this issue and I'll fix it immediately. Any elder+ can simply setrank you to lumberjack+ and it will fix the issue. Post here and I'll fix it myself if you can't contact someone else.

wussupwussup
Owner

Back to top Go down

Very important! "MCAdmin: You're banned"  Empty Re: Very important! "MCAdmin: You're banned"

Post  Dimination Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 pm

this was because i turned on a diff server on same ip with everyone not on whitelist due to instability while i was working on server like 4 days ago

Dimination

http://caste.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Very important! "MCAdmin: You're banned"  Empty Re: Very important! "MCAdmin: You're banned"

Post  fijiboy99 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:00 pm

hey its saying im banned and its RELLY RELLY GETING ME MAD Evil or Very Mad so can u fix me plz tnx Very Happy

fijiboy99

Back to top Go down

Post  kwek20 Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 pm

i am banned to, but do i need to get all my stuff again?
because i almost was a glassblower Razz

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum