Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Austin

2 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Ban Austin Empty Ban Austin

Post  Erikinfo Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Wussup,

Can you either lock ur computer or ban austin from ur room? He keeps resetting the server, giving himself stuff (via console), rolling back things, talking in [server], etc. I dont wanna ban him, cuz he can just roll it back via the admin.

example: Ban Austin Austin
(click to enlarge)

Cheers.

Erikinfo
Donator

Back to top Go down

Ban Austin Empty Re: Ban Austin

Post  Erikinfo Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 pm

I just banned Austin, as a mod i felt i had to intervene.

reasons:
killing random people (dont think this is an offence, but it stacks with the rest)
abusing adminconsole, he gave himself multiple stacks of diamonds, a stack of tnt, i have witnesses -ask Jack
abusing adminconsole, bringing down the server, rolling the server back, to which he admitted, see picture first post
entering a no-go area of the military branch -ask Jack/Stone
looting King_Jacks chest while invisible (found this by /tp to him repeatedly, he was watching down at the chest in a forbidden room)

I also warned him repeatedly.

Erikinfo
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  wussupwussup Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Austin doesn't have access to the admin cp. I've delt with the issue personally. I'd rather you guys come to me in the future instead of banning him directly. He has no access to the commands you're accusing him of. I've delt with the issue of him using my computer it won't happen again.

wussupwussup
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum