Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack's concerns(/rage?)

5 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Jack's concerns(/rage?) Empty Jack's concerns(/rage?)

Post  Jack Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:35 pm

First off, I think we need new ranks or more mods(slave masters, architects). So far most the mods are selfish fags that don't care about the citizens. The only mod that actually helps people( when the kings are offline ) is grizzley(hes a slave master). I would suggest making chef a slave master also because hes active and at least tries to help. I am also concerned(mad, i guess) about the slaves. most of them are immature fools who grief or call people names. somehow there needs to be some active people that can only kick slaves (or something similar). I think you poorly chose some people as mods, and ,as a result, the server is starting to suck for me and probably some other citizens. Another rank Idea- maybe we could assign someone that fixes griefed stuff since architects (and most of the time slave masters) dont like to help with that stuff(at least when wussup or dimination arent on). Lastly, now that i think about it, maybe there could be a rank that is like citizen but they can kick slaves(and only slaves) while their job is also to fix griefed stuff(aka- incorporates both my ideas). Hopefully i dont get crap about my post. this is just my opinion and i would appreciate if I don't get crap over it.

thanks for reading anyway,
-Jack

Jack

Back to top Go down

Jack's concerns(/rage?) Empty Re: Jack's concerns(/rage?)

Post  Dahcookie Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 am

WHAT A SHIT POST !!!! wow the nerve.... JK Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Anyway i get along with most if not all the people on the server and sometimes see back stabbing * looks at Raul and Demper * but yes i think we need more people to step up. also we need a mod on when the kings arnt online as there is no banning power on for most of the time im online. *cough* * cough * and i cant stay up to 5 am every night just to see Dimi for 10 minutes so i think a wider time zone of "people with power" needs to be established.

Also hold some comps of the best builder or most inspired design and look for people to promote to arch..... i could keep going but im about to leave so this will need to do.

Dahcookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 am

Dahcookie wrote:WHAT A SHIT POST !!!! wow the nerve.... JK Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Anyway i get along with most if not all the people on the server and sometimes see back stabbing * looks at Raul and Demper * but yes i think we need more people to step up. also we need a mod on when the kings arnt online as there is no banning power on for most of the time im online. *cough* * cough * and i cant stay up to 5 am every night just to see Dimi for 10 minutes so i think a wider time zone of "people with power" needs to be established.

Also hold some comps of the best builder or most inspired design and look for people to promote to arch..... i could keep going but im about to leave so this will need to do.

Thats part of the point im trying to make... thanks for summarizing it! Smile

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Murwing Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:51 am

Most other slaves I've met were ok fellows apart from some weird bloke called blake asking Raulaun to be head slave every two goddamn minutes.

Murwing

Back to top Go down

Post  qwopop Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Dahcookie wrote:
Also hold some comps of the best builder or most inspired design and look for people to promote to arch.....

I am so behind this idea, get it done people!

qwopop

Back to top Go down

Post  wussupwussup Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 pm

We generally don't like competitions because the architect position is supposed to build because they enjoy it and can better the server. If we just hold a competition the architects may never actually build anything. Also, the thing about when Raul played that was purely a miss-communication with Dimi and I and it won't happen again.

wussupwussup
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum