Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned issue. For Dimi / Wuss

5 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Banned issue. For Dimi / Wuss  Empty Banned issue. For Dimi / Wuss

Post  globydudeca Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 am

I would like to know why I have been banned. I had not played in a long time and during the rail road project I logged in one day and no one was on, it was the new map and at the time I had permissions from Dimi to work on the railroad with unlimited supplies. So I made diamonds to create tools etc. I come home from vacation and when I log in everyone is on, I am greeted and given viceroy rank from BenSlater. Returning to the server I did not know that PVP was on and using my new powers I tped around exploring, with spawned diamonds I made not thinking about the circumstances I was in. I was murked by Austin immediatly and he stole my illegal supplies. I summoned him to kill him and destroy them, but BenSlater kicked and banned me. I want to have this issue resolved, I am happy to talk about it. Thank you.

If you were on during the incident feel free to leave your name as to allow dimi/demp/wus to question you or ask you about what happend. Please do not post useless or flame comments in my threat. Thank you.

Last edited by globydudeca on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

globydudeca

Back to top Go down

Banned issue. For Dimi / Wuss  Empty Re: Banned issue. For Dimi / Wuss

Post  BenSlater Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 am

2 Stacks of diamonds for diamond tools eh? Really that many? Austin destroyed them anyway. You admitted to spawning them, and tried to kill him to destroy the proof, i think i banned you correctly and so do alot of the people on the server.

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  StoneNap Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 pm

I was there, I have screen shots of the chat.

I will be over here in this corner if anyone needs me.

StoneNap

Back to top Go down

Post  globydudeca Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:47 pm

BenSlater wrote:2 Stacks of diamonds for diamond tools eh? Really that many? Austin destroyed them anyway. You admitted to spawning them, and tried to kill him to destroy the proof, i think i banned you correctly and so do alot of the people on the server.

At the time I created them I had permission, and I had no intention of "destorying proof". When you say austin destroyed them I laugh, because when he said "ok ill give them back" he gave me 1 pick and 1 shovel. Where are the other 2 picks and shovel? It was also 200 diamonds not 2 stacks, so obviously someone lied to you ben. My last point is, why should I be banned when I did nothing wrong? I was trying to fix the problem immediatly and ben decided to ban me instead of resolving the issue. At what point did I do something wrong? I feel attempting to kill austin to recover the illegal goods was a justified action, and I was allowed to have those diamonds. I would also like to point out on either server I never took advantage of mf my situation to try to benefit from what I was doing. It is a shame that the people in charge of this server had given power to such immateur members, but that is just an opinion. I've always had fun with minecaste, so best of luck to all if I am not unbanned. Happy crafting!

Apologies for typos I'm on my phone and don't feel like attempting to correct them.

globydudeca

Back to top Go down

Post  wussupwussup Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

How exactly did you have permission to "spawn" them?

wussupwussup
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  globydudeca Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm

wussupwussup wrote:How exactly did you have permission to "spawn" them?

Using 3rd party programs, Chippy said I had permission to do this so as to not bother the King's during construction for constant need of supplies. (Tools, Track, Carts, Dirt, Smoothe, etc)

globydudeca

Back to top Go down

Post  wussupwussup Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:25 pm

We've never given ANYONE permission to do this. We've even stated that we theirs a chance for us to give you materials during public projects it's never okay to spawn using third party programs.

wussupwussup
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  WillTell Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 pm

I think Dimi's word needs to be heard, as globy said he was given permision from him. There might be some misunderstanding, so even if globy was wrong, he should be given a chance to somehow fix the problem. I don't know how, but a ban is a big thing and globy isn't one of those anoying and evil people, is he? I might be wrong, but it's not a life or death situation so it can be solved nicely.

WillTell

Back to top Go down

Post  wussupwussup Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

We never said he was banned permanently. Diminations word doesn't need to be heard although I'm sure he will post. Dimination and I discuss all matters pertaining to the server including this one, my word is final and I can say with the utmost certainty that we have never given permission to use third party programs in order to spawn items.

wussupwussup
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down