Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN...

4 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN... Empty We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN...

Post  BenSlater Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 pm

It all started when Globy asked Demp for 4 lanes on his metro, we were like woah! How did you get so many diamonds? He said he had 200, but i didnt print screen in time. Heres proof he has a pretty big amount anyway. Considering he hasnt mined alot and hasnt been on recently its kinda suspicous...
We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN... Globys10

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN... Empty Re: We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN...

Post  bigp1 Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:20 pm

this globy kid seems pretty shady so far, spawned once before, probably gonna do it again, and he did say he had 200 at first.

bigp1

Back to top Go down

We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN... Empty Re: We think Globy's been spawning AGAIN...

Post  Dimination Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

my question is where is he selling plots

Dimination

http://caste.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Apparently hes selling little shitpiles for 40 diamonds. xD

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  globydudeca Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:21 pm

BenSlater wrote:It all started when Globy asked Demp for 4 lanes on his metro, we were like woah! How did you get so many diamonds? He said he had 200, but i didnt print screen in time. Heres proof he has a pretty big amount anyway. Considering he hasnt mined alot and hasnt been on recently its kinda suspicous...
As amusing as this ruse is, it is incorrect and disrespectful. Let me step by step point out a flaw in everything you said. 1. Exaggeration, it's the internet not a scientific journal. I can call 106, 200 if I choose to, because I really have 106 and that is what counts. I haven't mined a lot? I have played over 20 hours in the last 5 days so I although maybe I don't surpass your 60 hours a week ( or however much you really play ) but you really shouldn't assume you know how much I play when your in a different time zone. As I have said, many players can vouch for my large amounts of play time such as ErikInfo and Arkesh and Jack who have all seen my frequently. The last thing that has bothered me is you call my plots "shitpiles for 40 diamonds", when you have never been to my city. That alone proves to everything your being an immature snide little kid, who has something against me. Criticizing my work when you haven't even seen it? I feel like you went ahead and disproved your own argument for being so biased and such an asshole, and going out of your way to trying to get me in trouble for playing the game. I'm sure everyone is glad you posted. Have a nice day and to Dimi/Wus I am happy as ALWAYS to answer any questions or talk about this subject. Have a nice day.

globydudeca

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 pm

globydudeca wrote:
BenSlater wrote:It all started when Globy asked Demp for 4 lanes on his metro, we were like woah! How did you get so many diamonds? He said he had 200, but i didnt print screen in time. Heres proof he has a pretty big amount anyway. Considering he hasnt mined alot and hasnt been on recently its kinda suspicous...
As amusing as this ruse is, it is incorrect and disrespectful. Let me step by step point out a flaw in everything you said. 1. Exaggeration, it's the internet not a scientific journal. I can call 106, 200 if I choose to, because I really have 106 and that is what counts. I haven't mined a lot? I have played over 20 hours in the last 5 days so I although maybe I don't surpass your 60 hours a week ( or however much you really play ) but you really shouldn't assume you know how much I play when your in a different time zone. As I have said, many players can vouch for my large amounts of play time such as ErikInfo and Arkesh and Jack who have all seen my frequently. The last thing that has bothered me is you call my plots "shitpiles for 40 diamonds", when you have never been to my city. That alone proves to everything your being an immature snide little kid, who has something against me. Criticizing my work when you haven't even seen it? I feel like you went ahead and disproved your own argument for being so biased and such an asshole, and going out of your way to trying to get me in trouble for playing the game. I'm sure everyone is glad you posted. Have a nice day and to Dimi/Wus I am happy as ALWAYS to answer any questions or talk about this subject. Have a nice day.

LOL, Yes I have. I lurve tp tbh... Smile

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum