Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guesing the server is down for a while.

4 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Guesing the server is down for a while. Empty Guesing the server is down for a while.

Post  CarpeNemo Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:50 am

Well, Moses supposes that the Dedi is down, so we must be making the switch over to the VPS.

Sad face. This basically forces me to work on my offline booster mine cart system.

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

Guesing the server is down for a while. Empty Re: Guesing the server is down for a while.

Post  Dimination Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:22 pm

vps is still processing =(

Dimination

http://caste.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Guesing the server is down for a while. Empty Re: Guesing the server is down for a while.

Post  CarpeNemo Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:25 pm

>.> This gives me more time to work on my uphill boosters.

I hate playing offline, but I ain't gonna play on other servers. I know how I is - I get wrapped into something and can't break away.

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

Post  isulven Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:32 pm

hi I was wondering what server you were running and if vps is an upgrade or downgrade.

isulven

Back to top Go down

Post  WillTell Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 pm

I've been playing on another server for 4-5 days. But as you know, I come back. I also saw umcookies there Shocked
Now to wait for this to come back online and do some single player stuff that I've seen on videos. I can never get enough Minecraft Let's Play and other videos Very Happy they are so good. Especially X's adventures. Back to topic - I had some plans that I've already forgot but would have remembered, but sadly they wil have to wait.
And why do you hate single player, Nemo?
lol, i just remembered movie "Finding Nemo"

WillTell

Back to top Go down

Post  CarpeNemo Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm

I hate single player 'cause it's one or the other - Either it's lag free but no compadres, or lagfull and compadres to fill my boots with. It's like having either socks OR shoes.

My name is kind of a mix of things. "Nemo" is Latin for "nobody". So the movie "Finding Nemo" is one of those Disney puns that little kids never get, and the adults who watch it find throughout the movie.

My name kinda stems from a mix up with "Carpe" and the phrase "long live". At first, I thought "carpe" MEANT "long live", but turns out it means "Seize". And I find this out AFTER I start using the name. This is still kind of appropriate because I started using the name on Oblivion forums, and in Oblivion the only class I could stand was an Acrobat/thief type character, so "Seize nobody!" was kinda my motto. Very Happy

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down