Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im leaving but then 2 days i came back (lock and put in trash)

5 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

im leaving but then 2 days i came back (lock and put in trash) Empty im leaving but then 2 days i came back (lock and put in trash)

Post  airandspace Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:59 pm

im am back to minecaste I came back every back to normal me and demp and ben are cool again i spell a little better and a lot more calm

Last edited by airandspace on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : im back)
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

im leaving but then 2 days i came back (lock and put in trash) Empty Re: im leaving but then 2 days i came back (lock and put in trash)

Post  BenSlater Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:40 pm

This type of language is not acceptable and will not be tolerated ben. Don't do it again.

-wussup

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

im leaving but then 2 days i came back (lock and put in trash) Empty Re: im leaving but then 2 days i came back (lock and put in trash)

Post  StoneNap Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:14 am

Great going guys, no really.

StoneNap

Back to top Go down

Post  CarpeNemo Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:54 pm

If you notice, most of us try to use at the very least proper spellings (sans the punctuation and capitalization, of course. >.>) because almost all communications to be had in Minecraft are text based.

If we can't understand you, we don't want to hear you. And on top of that when we sit and decipher what you're saying only to find out that it's a complete bunch of childish jibberish it kinda pisses people off.

I won't cry for the loss. I liked Caste better when the vast majority of online players were past puberty and thought things through before they said them.

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:27 pm

[quote="CarpeNemo"]
I won't cry for the loss. I liked Caste better when the vast majority of online players were past puberty and thought things through before they said them.[/quote]
reason for being harrs i robaly love railroad so much I whould not stop qworking and then it whent up to this but now im no longer getting harrsment ( well i am from jack and fluffy but that done) every thing cool now only one who problay be mad at me now is carpenemo

Last edited by airandspace on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im back)
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  CarpeNemo Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Welcome to the real world, mate.

If you can't handle shit from us you surely can't handle shit from people in real life. And life is full of people who take pleasure from nothing more than making you miserable.

And most of the people who give you shit were here long before you. Will be here long after you. We've seen shitwads come and go and this ain't a very different situation.

And if you're going to quote me, quote me in my entirety.

CarpeNemo

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 pm

airandspace wrote:
CarpeNemo wrote:
I won't cry for the loss. I liked Caste better when the vast majority of online players were past puberty and thought things through before they said them.
and i like cate befor i was harss and bullyed by the mebers and made fun of that why i left i cant take the hassment i been getting
Wait, wait, wait... Didnt he block these forums?

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  Murwing Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Lol.

Murwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum