Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing

+2
kwek20
airandspace
6 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing Empty Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing

Post  airandspace Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 am

what they have done austin post images here and all proof
took away ben judge
kill people in spawn
took away ppl homes
offender me by saying stuff about my mom and dad
tp killed
kept items
keep on owerkill killing ppl
we cant enjoy the sever
they took away my home i saw it and kill me in it
saying wusss care more about him then austin
saying wuss does not care about sever
killing ppl in homes
thhey have full iron armor set and swords they are ming ppl home away for ther own hmoe
they were now spawning killing me when i spawn
if they see you they kill no matter where your are
wuss you need to bann them kick them demoted them
king jack is siding with them

Last edited by airandspace on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moe infomation)
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing Empty Re: Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing

Post  airandspace Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

now they destred my home king jack flufy and matt
pics just copy and paste the url

[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/5]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/6]
url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/7]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/8]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/9]

Last edited by airandspace on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing Empty Re: Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing

Post  kwek20 Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 am

air watch my tut on the page: this server

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Fullfy hole and daveowns you and matt gifing Empty FIRE FIRE RUN

Post  airandspace Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 am

I cant belive what I saw when i log in FIRE AT SPAWN THIS IS jack doing I can be sure of that
pics just copy and paste the url
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/11]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/12]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/13]
HOMEs being gone pics i cant belive my hme is once agna gone i was hoping to get pormted
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/14] ok im rellay agry about this that was my THIRD home and it get destroly rllay im tired of jack running around runing my home and others im rellay mad luckly im going to pm some vicroy of pics of my home befor it was gone now back to pics
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/15]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/16001881/16]
now relly is thoses ther have to be MORE proof to stop jack im tired of my home getting destoy tired of loseing my hopes of getting a portion runin by king jack and his knights im tired of loseing all my items by jack and his kinghts im tired of jack and his kinght making fun of me
edit: it seem after a few min will has help me fix the lava prolbem but then when i log back on the fire and lava were back like as if we did not took away the lava
oh by the way i cant stop the fire i can extrugas fire at spawn but there to much fire
edit: we know who cause this and no it not jack it was zommer and strozstarmen your may be asking how we found this out well modo did this he set demp to bulder and told him to spam lava and after some sapming did a lva seaching and found out who it was they are now banned

Last edited by airandspace on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  MatthewAtreides Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm

i dont see jack in any of those pics

MatthewAtreides

Back to top Go down

Post  zoomer246 Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 pm

well lol it was a temp map

zoomer246

Back to top Go down

Post  zoomer246 Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 pm

you know what i love is that we get permabanned for burning down spawn on a temp map and austin only gets banned for a week for burning down real spawn wow just wow

zoomer246

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 pm

[quote="zoomer246"]you know what i love is that we get permabanned for burning down spawn on a temp map and austin only gets banned for a week for burning down real spawn wow just wow[/quote]
austin is wussupwussup brother and plus your giefing lasted longer and it was bigger area austin was stop befor it become major and also your not permban only for a long time (I dont know) and it does not matter if a temp spawn that temp map is for anynew updates
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  zoomer246 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 pm

and air and space you got to admit that was pretty funny about your house

zoomer246

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

[quote="zoomer246"]and air and space you got to admit that was pretty funny about your house[/quote]
it waisi I took me 3 hours to rebulit it then I had to make sure it was in the correct shape
so it not funny remvoing ppl home is not funny even if it suoops to make me think it fine zommer just levae okay no one is happy about this wuss does not care if you leave by the way
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  zoomer246 Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:28 pm

idc about me leaving i am on a way better server than minecast one that is up for more than an hour at a time and plus i can still get on minecaste if i wanted to

zoomer246

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:43 pm

[quote="zoomer246"]idc about me leaving i am on a way better server than minecast one that is up for more than an hour at a time and plus i can still get on minecaste if i wanted to[/quote]
just go away we dont care if your on a better sever
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  zoomer246 Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by zoomer246 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

zoomer246

Back to top Go down

Post  zoomer246 Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

zoomer246

Back to top Go down

Post  kwek20 Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 am

spam?

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Post  WillTell Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:12 am

kwek20 wrote:spam?
*sarcasm*Thanks Camptain Obvious. 2 posts of lol must be spam.
Now you guys should stop fighting. It's not like those buildings will be there for long anyway.

WillTell

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 pm

[quote="kwek20"]spam?[/quote]
yes it is spam oh and btw i wont be online for two weeks dont ask no im it not because of the sever it personal stuff bye minecaste see you agina in two weeks
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm

"Bye Minecaste, I'll see your vagina in two weeks"?

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 pm

[quote="BenSlater"]"Bye Minecaste, I'll see your vagina in two weeks"?[/quote]
lol ben oh when i log on agina my home was gone agina now you know what me and wuss are tired of this esplcy wuss who has to spend time now finding out who did this now i have to get anohter 800 cobblestone agina this is just annoying to doeal with
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  WillTell Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 am

I think there is to much stone in the world. Like it's maybe the most abundant material. And try to write "again" instead of "agina" that looks like "vagina". And I think there was a rollback. I'm not sure, but it looked like it.

WillTell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum