Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test forum post

+5
austin2710
Modoatk
insanoodr
MatthewAtreides
Erikinfo
9 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Test forum post Empty Test forum post

Post  Erikinfo Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 am

**picture of the minecaste 5.0 sigh (make it a 5 first modo, not an S Wink )**
Welcome to Minecaste 5.0, the old and very successful concept, presented on a brand new dedicated server. Minecaste has been around for ___ months. With the experience we got in that time, we developed a brand new system, based on the old concept. We already have a group of loyal players, who have been with us for many months. We now have the capacity to expand this player-base with new players on this brand new server. If you want a server with friendly people, who want to have fun with each other while playing this game. Join us on Ventrilo, and read on Smile

**2 or 3 pictures of the spawn city with subscript**
When you join our server, you will spawn in a plaza in the center of the spawn city. In the spawn city you are safe to craft wares, mine for materials and begin your stay in MineCaste. When you first joins the server, you have the rank of Free people (FP). Free people can travel around the world, explore new areas no-one has ever been, collect resources, buy and sell wares, etc. etc.

Free People have the choice of either staying free people, joining a faction or becoming a loner. In a faction you have a bigger, more suited city, where you can buy your own house, or buy a plot where you can build it. In factions you can also join different branches, and play the part of the game you like most, or just do a bit of everything if that is more to your liking. When you decide to become a loner, you can buy a place anywhere on the map. An admin will cuboid this for you, so you are the only one who can build there, use chests and furnaces, etc. This way you don't have to fear griefers. Cities have a similar cuboid system.

**pictures of the 2 faction cities and the loner valley with subscript**

Once you joined a faction, you will begin with collecting resources for the various branches. while you do this you meet the people in these branches, you meet the people in the factions, you experience different branches, etc. In short: you get acclimatized to the faction.

There are three main branches: Building, Protection, Trading, PvE.
- People in the building branch will work on faction projects. The base rank, builder, will do the grunt work of laying foundations and building walls. Particularly skilled builders will be given the rank of apprentice architect. Apprentice architects will, under the supervision of architects, lead construction projects. After a player exhibits a great aptitude as an apprentice architect, they will be given the rank of architect. Architects will generate ideas for new buildings and towns, and help to carry out the projects of the master architects. Of course not all the architects and apprentices are online all the time, and if they are, they are not looking at you 24/7, and they are very open to suggestions. In other words: there goes a lot of you own input in the buildings, even when your a builder. Buildings are team-projects. This is what makes building challenging and gives awesome results.

- People in the Government branch will help new (free) players, recruit players to factions, manage the faction bank (i will talk about this later) and assist the faction leaders.

- The Merchant branch trades goods. They try to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices. Special items (like fire, diamond and chainmail armour) are sold to merchants by a admin. We will explain this later this post when we talk about economy.

- The Person versus Environment (PvE) faction guards cities, tries to make cities monster proof (with the help of builders), kills monsters when builders are building underground prjects, hunt for monster-items, like gunpowder, arrows and bonemeal. They can sell these items to faction leaders of the different faction (sometimes the faction leader of the faction you are not in pays you better..), to merchants, or to 3rd parties on the trading market.

*picture of the rank system*

The factions are led by 2 faction leaders each. 2 of the 4 faction leaders are admins. The 3th admin (me) is Ultra-loner, the ultimate loner, all loners want to be Wink . I help loners when they encouter problems, like faction leaders help their members when they have problems. When people want to become a loner they talk to me, i also cuboid the area's loners want to build on.

Economy
The Economy is the part where we invested a lot of time in. I will talk about the basics and not go in detail. The 2 factions and the Ultra-loner get each 1k gold ingots (the trade currency, we use mgold, a mod that allows to shop remotely with gold bars in your inventory). The faction leaders give this gold to their members, the Ultra-Loner is a major player on the market and buys up all kinds of good (he is especially interested in gunpowder and arrows, it is rumored. Some say they heard explosions when they came too close to his keep. Only a very lucky and fast few survived to tell this on **is this right grammar?**).

How factions spend gold is up to them. Bottom-line is, the factionleaders put gold in the economy + the gold that is mined, this is used to buy items from traders who buy items from admins. This way gold flows back to the admins. Gold is also used to buy plots and houses, this way it flows back to the factions itself.
Again, this is explained very basic. Once you join the game things will be self-explaining, and only the admins and bankers will have to worry about gold-flows etc. Razz

I mentioned bankers. Bankers! Each faction has a giant bank, full of gold bars. Bankers trade with the trading branch to buy and sell stuff. All the factions assets are stored in this very well protected bank. I myself dont like currency as in untouchable credits. I like chests full of raw gold. Rawr!

There is a lot more to the server than i wrote about (and i already wrote way too much!): building projects, more and special ranks, a developing economy, a growing population, PvP in the future (PvP is enabled, but disabled in cities. It is simply impossible to kill someone in protected areas), a bounty system we are trying to implement, etc. etc.

If you are interested, apply to our whitelist. Please tell us in your post your age, how long you played minecraft, why you want to join our server in particular, a few things you like about our concept and a few things you dislike, or u want to suggest.

We are very aware that a fantastic server is only fantastic because of its players. Thats why we try to get as much input from the players as we can and listen to it very carefully.

Ventrilo data
Server ip

Last edited by Erikinfo on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Erikinfo
Donator

Back to top Go down

Test forum post Empty Re: Test forum post

Post  Erikinfo Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:17 am

quick concept, please correct my grammar, not a native speaker (just quote the bits and the correct way below it).

Modo&Demp, feel free to copy it and post a new post with adaptations below it, so we keep improving the initial post (and i dont have to edit it 100 times)

Erikinfo
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  MatthewAtreides Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:38 am

the only error i saw was that you had 3th instead of 3rd

MatthewAtreides

Back to top Go down

Post  insanoodr Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Erikinfo wrote:**picture of the minecaste 5.0 sigh (make it a 5 first modo, not an S Wink )**
Welcome to Minecaste 5.0, the old and very successful concept, presented on a brand new dedicated server. Minecaste has been around for ___ months. With the experience we got in that time, we developed a brand new system, based on the old concept. We already have a group of loyal players, who have been with us for many months. We now have the capacity to expand this player-base with new players on this brand new server. If you want a server with friendly people, who want to have fun with each other while playing this game. Join us on Ventrilo, and read on Smile

When you join our server, you will spawn in a plaza in the center of the spawn city. In the spawn city you are safe to craft wares, mine for materials and begin your stay in MineCaste. When you first joins the server, you have the rank of Free people (FP). Free people can travel around the world, explore new areas no-one has ever been, collect resources, buy and sell wares, etc. etc.

Free People have the choice of either staying free people, joining a faction or becoming a loner. In a faction you have a bigger, more suited city, where you can buy your own house, or buy a plot where you can build it. In factions you can also join different branches, and play the part of the game you like most, or just do a bit of everything if that is more to your liking. When you decide to become a loner, you can buy a place anywhere on the map. An admin will cuboid this for you, so you are the only one who can build there, use chests and furnaces, etc. This way you don't have to fear griefers. Cities have a similar cuboid system.

Once you joined a faction, you will begin with collecting resources for the various branches. while you do this you meet the people in these branches, you meet the people in the factions, you experience different branches, etc. In short: you get acclimatized to the faction.

- People in the building branch will work on faction projects. The base rank, builder, will do the grunt work of laying foundations and building walls. Particularly skilled builders will be given the rank of apprentice architect. Apprentice architects will, under the supervision of architects, lead construction projects. After a player exhibits a great aptitude as an apprentice architect, they will be given the rank of architect. Architects will generate ideas for new buildings and towns, and help to carry out the projects of the master architects. Of course not all the architects and apprentices are online all the time, and if they are, they are not looking at you 24/7, and they are very open to suggestions. In other words: there goes a lot of you own input in the buildings, even when your a builder. Buildings are team-projects. This is what makes building challenging and gives awesome results.

- People in the Government branch will help new (free) players, recruit players to factions, manage the faction bank (i will talk about this later) and assist the faction leaders.

- The Merchant branch trades goods. They try to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices. Special items (like fire, diamond and chainmail armour) are sold to merchants by a admin. We will explain this later this post when we talk about economy.

- The Person versus Environment (PvE) faction guards cities, tries to make cities monster proof (with the help of builders), kills monsters when builders are building underground prjects, hunt for monster-items, like gunpowder, arrows and bonemeal. They can sell these items to faction leaders of the different faction (sometimes the faction leader of the faction you are not in pays you better..), to merchants, or to 3th parties on the trading market.

The factions are led by 2 faction leaders each. 2 of the 4 faction leaders are admins. The 3th admin (me) is Ultra-loner, the ultimate loner, all loners want to be Wink . I help loners when they encouter problems, like faction leaders help their members when they have problems. When people want to become a loner they talk to me, i also cuboid the area's loners want to build on.

Economy
The Economy is the part where we invested a lot of time in. I will talk about the basics and not go in detail. The 2 factions and the Ultra-loner get each 1k gold ingots (the trade currency, we use mgold, a mod that allows to shop remotely with gold bars in your inventory). The faction leaders give this gold to their members, the Ultra-Loner is a major player on the market and buys up all kinds of good (he is especially interested in gunpowder and arrows, it is rumored. Some say they heard explosions when they came too close to his keep. Only a very lucky and fast few survived to tell this on **is this right grammar?**).

How factions spend gold is up to them. Bottom-line is, the factionleaders put gold in the economy + the gold that is mined, this is used to buy items from traders who buy items from admins. This way gold flows back to the admins. Gold is also used to buy plots and houses, this way it flows back to the factions itself.
Again, this is explained very basic. Once you join the game things will be self-explaining, and only the admins and bankers will have to worry about gold-flows etc. Razz

I mentioned bankers. Bankers! Each faction has a giant bank, full of gold bars. Bankers trade with the trading branch to buy and sell stuff. All the factions assets are stored in this very well protected bank. I myself dont like currency as in untouchable credits. I like chests full of raw gold. Rawr!

There is a lot more to the server than i wrote about (and i already wrote way too much!): building projects, more and special ranks, a developing economy, a growing population, PvP in the future (PvP is enabled, but disabled in cities. It is simply impossible to kill someone in protected areas), a bounty system we are trying to implement, etc. etc.

If you are interested, apply to our whitelist. Please tell us in your post your age, how long you played minecraft, why you want to join our server in particular, a few things you like about our concept and a few things you dislike, or u want to suggest.

We are very aware that a fantastic server is only fantastic because of its players. Thats why we try to get as much input from the players as we can and listen to it very carefully.

Ventrilo data
Server ip

wait so the whitlist isnt gonna be taken off when we go live D:

insanoodr

Back to top Go down

Post  Modoatk Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:05 pm

i'll work on an edit

pending...

Modoatk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Modoatk Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Erikinfo wrote:**picture of the minecaste 5.0 sigh (make it a 5 first modo, not an S Wink )**
Welcome to Minecaste 5.0, the old and very successful concept, presented on a brand new dedicated server. Minecaste has been around for ___ months. Using the experience gained from many months of administrating, we have developed a brand new system, loosely based on the old concept. We already have a group of loyal players, who have been with us for many months. We now have the capacity to expand this player-base with new players on this brand new server. If you're looking to join a server full of friendly people and amazing structures then read on!

When you join our server, you will spawn in a plaza in the center of the spawn city. In the spawn city you are safe to craft wares, mine for materials and begin your stay in MineCaste. When you first joins the server, you will have the rank of Free people (FP). Free people can travel around the world, explore new areas no-one has ever visited, collect resources, buy and sell wares, etc. etc.

Free People have the choice of either remaining free people, joining a faction or becoming a loner. In a faction you have a bigger, more suited city, where you can buy a house, or buy a to build your own on. As a faction member you can also join one of the several branches, and focus on the part of the game you enjoy the most. Or, if you decide to become a loner, you can buy a place anywhere on the map (It will be cuboided to prevent others from building on it). Cities are also protected with cuboids.

Once you have joined a faction, you will begin by collecting resources for the various branches.
While you slave away, collecting materials for massive projects, you will get to meet the other workers in the branches and other faction members - acclimatizing you to the faction.

- People in the building branch will work on faction projects. The base rank, builder, will do the grunt work of laying foundations and building walls. Particularly skilled builders will be given the rank of apprentice architect. Apprentice architects will, under the supervision of architects, lead construction projects. After a player exhibits a great aptitude as an apprentice architect, they will be given the rank of architect. Architects will generate ideas for new buildings and towns, and help to carry out the projects of the master architects. Of course not all of the architects and apprentices are online all the time, and when they are, you won't be observed constantly, and they are very open to suggestions. Buildings are team-projects. This is what makes building challenging and gives awesome results.

- People in the Government branch will help new players, recruit players to factions, manage the faction bank (more info later) and assist the faction leaders.

- The Merchant branch trades goods. They try to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices. Special items (like fire, diamond and chainmail armour) are sold to merchants by the admin. (more info later)

- The Person versus Environment (PvE) faction guards cities, tries to make cities monster proof (with the help of builders), kills monsters when builders are building underground prjects, hunt for monster-items, like gunpowder, arrows and bonemeal. They can sell these items to faction leaders of the different faction (sometimes the faction leader of the faction you are not in pays you better..), to merchants, or to 3rd parties on the trading market.

The factions are led by 2 faction leaders each. 2 of the 4 faction leaders are admins. The third admin is the Ultra-loner (the ultimate loner, all loners want to be Wink). He helps loners with any problems they encounter and also promotes new loners.

Economy
The Economy is very complicated, and this post will only cover the basics. The two factions and the Ultra-loner will each be given 1k gold ingots (the trade currency). The faction leaders will pay branch leaders who will in turn pay their workers. Players can spend their money in the marketplaces, or in the cities on plots -builders can be commissioned to build houses, and guards can be paid for protection. The Ultra-Loner is a major player on the market and buys up all kinds of good (he is especially interested in gunpowder and arrows, it is rumored. Some say explosions echo through the valleys around his keep, very few have survived after stumbling upon his home.

Bottom-line is, the faction leaders put gold into the economy and, along with the gold that is mined, the gold is used to buy items from traders who buy items from admins. This way gold flows back to the admins. Gold is also used to buy plots and houses, this way it flows back to the factions itself. Gold also flows between the factions through trading rare items.
Again, this explanation is very basic. Once you join the game, the system is very self-explanatory, and only the admins and bankers need worry about gold-flows etc.

PERHAPS CUT OUT THE GOLD FLOWS SINCE IT IS NOT RELEVANT TO MOST PLAYERS

There is a lot more to the server than has been mentioned: building projects, special ranks, a developing economy, a growing population, faction wars, PvP (disabled in cities), a bounty system

If you are interested, apply to our whitelist. Please tell us in your post your age, how long you have been playing minecraft, why you want to join our server in particular, a few things you like about our concept and a few things you dislike, or any suggestions

We are painfully aware that a fantastic server is only fantastic because of its players. Thats why we try to get as much input from the players as we can and we make sure to listen to it.

Ventrilo data
Server ip

I'll make more changes later but that's all the time I have right now

Modoatk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Test forum post Empty reply

Post  austin2710 Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 pm

so you guys are keeping whitelist and i won't be able to get on the server ever?

austin2710

Back to top Go down

Post  insanoodr Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

airandspace wrote:it good only promblem is i have to tell my age and that giving out perosnile information and there chouuld be mineccraft players who like to harrs people the age of me and austin

and me

insanoodr

Back to top Go down

Post  Modoatk Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:50 pm

**picture of the minecaste 5.0 sign (After fixing Razz )**

Welcome to Minecaste 5.0, the old and very successful concept, presented on a brand new dedicated server. Minecaste has been around for ___ months, using the experience gained from our time administrating, we have developed a brand new system, loosely based on previous iterations. We already have a group of loyal players, who have been with us for a long time. But we now have the capacity to expand our player-base on this brand new server. If you're looking to join a server full of friendly people and amazing structures then read on!

When you join our server, you will spawn in a plaza in the center of the spawn city. In the spawn city you are safe to craft wares, mine for materials and begin your stay in MineCaste. When you first join the server, you will have the rank of Free people (FP). Free people can travel around the world, explore new areas no-one has ever visited, collect resources, buy and sell wares, etc. etc.

Free People have the choice of either remaining free people, joining a faction or becoming a loner. In a faction you will live in a bigger, more specialized city, where you can buy a house, or buy a plot to build your own on. As a faction member you can also join one of the several branches, and focus on the part of the game you enjoy the most. Or, if you decide to become a loner, you can buy a place anywhere on the map (It will be cuboided to prevent others from building on it).

Once you have joined a faction, you will begin by collecting resources for the various branches.
While you slave away, collecting materials for massive projects, you will get to meet the other workers in the branches and other faction members.

There are three main branches: Building, Government, Merchant, PvE.

- People in the building branch will work on faction projects. The base rank, builder, will do the grunt work of laying foundations and building walls. Architects will generate ideas for the builders, like new buildings and towns, and help to carry out the projects of the master architects. Of course not all of the architects and apprentices are online all the time, and when they are, you won't be observed constantly, and they are very open to suggestions. Buildings are team-projects. This is what makes building challenging and gives awesome results.

- People in the Government branch will help new players, recruit players to factions, manage the faction bank (more info later) and assist the faction leaders.

- The Merchant branch trades goods. They try to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices. Special items (like fire, diamond and chainmail armour) are sold to merchants by the admin. (more info later)

The factions are led by 2 faction leaders each. 2 of the 4 faction leaders are admins. The third admin is the Ultra-loner (the ultimate loner, all loners want to be Wink). He helps loners with any problems they encounter and also promotes new loners.

Economy
The Economy is very complicated, and this post will only cover the basics. The two factions and the Ultra-loner will each be given 1k gold ingots (the trade currency). The faction leaders will pay branch leaders who will in turn pay their workers. Players can spend their money in the marketplaces, or in the cities on plots -builders can be commissioned to build houses, and guards can be paid for protection.

There is a lot more to the server than has been mentioned: building projects, special ranks, a developing economy, a growing population, faction wars, PvP (disabled in cities), a bounty system

If you are interested, apply to our whitelist. Please tell us in your post your age, how long you have been playing minecraft, why you want to join our server in particular, a few things you like about our concept and a few things you dislike, or any suggestions

We are painfully aware that a fantastic server is only fantastic because of its players. Thats why we try to get as much input from the players as we can and we make sure to listen to it.

For additional information please check out our forums.

Ventrilo: vent92.light-speed.com Port: 4967
minecaste.no-ip.org

IDK about the colors for the branches
changes:
-revised some wording
-removed detailed economy stuff and random unnecessary sentences
-removed first person
-added vent and server ip
-added colors and bold

@air and insanoodr - lie, you dumb asses :3

Last edited by Modoatk on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Modoatk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

@modoatk im sorry for double posting I make sure a fix my double post isssue and the reason why spell chek is because I dont know were the red lines are and were the buttion for spell check is I dont know why none of my computesr wont let me see the red lines I will type slower now
oh and im wondering when can I apply for the whitelist for the sever

Last edited by airandspace on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  insanoodr Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:00 pm

he means the whitelist thing was a lie

insanoodr

Back to top Go down

Post  Modoatk Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Okay air, a few things about forum etiquette.

1. Don't double post
2. Don't quote long blocks of text EVER
3. Spell check- USE IT
4. Think before you make a post

@Austin - you can get on the server just like everyone else that applies when we launch the server
@Insa/air - If you don't want people to know your names perhaps you could....lie.

Modoatk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  insanoodr Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:22 am

airandspace wrote:@modoatk im sorry for double posting I make sure a fix my double post isssue and the reason why spell chek is because I dont know were the red lines are and were the buttion for spell check is I dont know why none of my computesr wont let me see the red lines I will type slower now
oh and im wondering when can I apply for the whitelist for the sever

i iz sorry i just without knowing wat it was voted - on the vote thingy a thought it was a scroll bar

insanoodr

Back to top Go down

Post  Erikinfo Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 am

airandspace wrote:it good only promblem is i have to tell my age and that giving out perosnile information and there chouuld be mineccraft players who like to harrs people the age of me and austin and isnadoor

Are you from america? If thats the case you dont have any personal information left. Age is not widely considered very personal information, and in order to prevent age-bashing we can always set an age limit. If thats a good solutions, we are happy to help Smile

now lets go on topic again Very Happy

Erikinfo
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:30 pm

[quote="Erikinfo"][quote="airandspace"]it good only promblem is i have to tell my age and that giving out perosnile information and there chouuld be mineccraft players who like to harrs people the age of me and austin and isnadoor[/quote]

Are you from america? If thats the case you dont have any personal information left. Age is not widely considered very personal information, and in order to prevent age-bashing we can always set an age limit. If thats a good solutions, we are happy to help :)

now lets go on topic again :D[/quote]

what will the age limit be?
@austin2710 dont douple post you chould of have easliy combine the two post into one plus modo posted on this topic that I (which goes for everyone else) should not douple post which means like have three post in a topic in a row posted by you just for your information :)

Last edited by airandspace on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Test forum post Empty could you add me?

Post  austin2710 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm

you guys know my info and stuff

austin2710

Back to top Go down

Test forum post Empty when will server be available to play on?

Post  austin2710 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 pm

if i need to apply for whitelist i will i just need to know i would think you guys already know all the info you need for my whitelist honestly if the whitelist is still on when we go live

austin2710

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Why would Insan have a problem with applying with his real name? We all know it anyway:/

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  kwek20 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm

i don't :O

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Post  Erikinfo Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Can we start to go on-topic again?

Erikinfo
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  MatthewAtreides Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:59 pm

what was the topic to begin with

MatthewAtreides

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:28 pm

[quote="Erikinfo"]Can we start to go on-topic again?[/quote]
ok erik I like your froum post idea it was brillient and outstanding every doh I have yet to read it
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  insanoodr Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:38 pm

kwek20 wrote:i don't :O
its bryce

insanoodr

Back to top Go down

Post  Modoatk Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Test forum post KfVaG
Welcome to Minecaste 5.0, the old and very successful concept, presented on a brand new dedicated server. Minecaste has been around for ___ months, using the experience gained from our time administrating, we have developed a brand new system, loosely based on previous iterations. We already have a group of loyal players, who have been with us for a long time. But we now have the capacity to expand our player-base on this brand new server. If you're looking to join a server full of friendly people and amazing structures then read on!

When you join our server, you will spawn in a plaza in the center of the spawn city. In the spawn city you are safe to craft wares, mine for materials and begin your stay in MineCaste. When you first join the server, you will have the rank of Free people (FP). Free people can travel around the world, explore new areas no-one has ever visited, collect resources, buy and sell wares, etc. etc.

Free People have the choice of either remaining free people, joining a faction or becoming a loner. In a faction you will live in a bigger, more specialized city, where you can buy a house, or buy a plot to build your own on. As a faction member you can also join one of the several branches, and focus on the part of the game you enjoy the most. Or, if you decide to become a loner, you can buy a place anywhere on the map (It will be cuboided to prevent others from building on it).

While you slave away, collecting materials for massive projects, you will get to meet the other workers in the branches and other faction members.

There are three main branches: Building, Government, Merchant, PvE.

- People in the building branch will work on faction projects. The base rank, builder, will do the grunt work of laying foundations and building walls. Architects will generate ideas for the builders, like new buildings and towns, and help to carry out the projects of the master architects. Of course not all of the architects and apprentices are online all the time, and when they are, you won't be observed constantly, and they are very open to suggestions. Buildings are team-projects. This is what makes building challenging and gives awesome results.

Test forum post JnZQV

Economy
The Economy is very complicated, and this post will only cover the basics. The two factions and the Ultra-loner will each be given 1k gold ingots (the trade currency). The faction leaders will pay branch leaders who will in turn pay their workers. Players can spend their money in the marketplaces, or in the cities on plots -builders can be commissioned to build houses, and guards can be paid for protection.

For additional information please check out our forums.

Ventrilo: vent92.light-speed.com Port: 4967
minecaste.no-ip.org

Modoatk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MatthewAtreides Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 am

so did that go in the minecraft forums or is it still being updated

MatthewAtreides

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content