Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two things

3 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

two things Empty two things

Post  airandspace Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 pm

one we need crpeer explosions turn off basicly a explosion runied the collter of ag mob trap and one of ag staris
two someone been destroying ag homes now i would like to know what happen to my house becasue it seems like it chould not be a fire austin and my home had parts of stone. they were removed and my little staris to get to my home were gone and our basements was covered up now what i belived that this is not a fire but someone removing homes. now i saw the farm house go on fire i was getting wood came back and the farm house lit on fire there could be two thing that casue this.
one a fire started by one of the fire places (seems very unlikly since they been lit for days)
two either one of the two people who were aslo on at the time (benslater and dempere02) lit it on fire it seems likly but im not pointing fingers at anyone

oh and on a side note on the farm tower it was going to have glass but i whated the whole stuctor to be done and all florrs befor glass since i didnt what to make a msitake in placing glass
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

two things Empty Re: two things

Post  kwek20 Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:49 am

1. Creeper explosions are off.
2. Fire doesnt spread.

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:28 am

airandspace wrote:one we need crpeer explosions turn off basicly a explosion runied the collter of ag mob trap and one of ag staris
two someone been destroying ag homes now i would like to know what happen to my house becasue it seems like it chould not be a fire austin and my home had parts of stone. they were removed and my little staris to get to my home were gone and our basements was covered up now what i belived that this is not a fire but someone removing homes. now i saw the farm house go on fire i was getting wood came back and the farm house lit on fire there could be two thing that casue this.
one a fire started by one of the fire places (seems very unlikly since they been lit for days)
two either one of the two people who were aslo on at the time (benslater and dempere02) lit it on fire it seems likly but im not pointing fingers at anyone

oh and on a side note on the farm tower it was going to have glass but i whated the whole stuctor to be done and all florrs befor glass since i didnt what to make a msitake in placing glass

The fire was me and Will, he was pissed with you for burning down the farmhouse and making the huge box that he wanted to burn your home down, and asked me for help:D

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 am

BenSlater wrote:
airandspace wrote:one we need crpeer explosions turn off basicly a explosion runied the collter of ag mob trap and one of ag staris

The fire was me and Will, he was pissed with you for burning down the farmhouse and making the huge box that he wanted to burn your home down, and asked me for help:D

i never burn it down i was getting wood and then it burned down when i came back
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 am

airandspace wrote:
BenSlater wrote:

i never burn it down i was getting wood and then it burned down when i came back

We argued about this before, you knew the fire spread plugin didn't work, and you still left the fire burning, so you got the blame. Also, you still built the big box, even when we told you you'll get in shit so..

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum