Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift in the minecaste direction for a while

3 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Shift in the minecaste direction for a while Empty Shift in the minecaste direction for a while

Post  Dempere02 Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:01 pm

As so of you may or may not know, there is a crazy going on around minecraft, this new mod "Industrial Craft" is bringing many a players into IC servers, and those are quite popular, so in order to get some cashes, we'll be hosting an industrial craft server from now on till the craze dies out.
You can find all of the details as well as how to join the server here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=288361&p=4015903#p4015903

Dempere02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shift in the minecaste direction for a while Empty Re: Shift in the minecaste direction for a while

Post  kwek20 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 pm

And now, the big question is if i want it Surprised.
No serious, u could have disxissed it with me. -_-
ah wel shit happends, should i wire another pc up for a normal server?
I think i can Very Happy

---------------
edit
Why are mottenkakker and i not set as admins on the forum?
Why do you say that the server is hosted in germany?
---------------

Last edited by kwek20 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Shift in the minecaste direction for a while Empty Re: Shift in the minecaste direction for a while

Post  Dempere02 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 pm

kwek20 wrote:And now, the big question is if i want it Surprised.
No serious, u could have disxissed it with me. -_-
ah wel shit happends, should i wire another pc up for a normal server?
I think i can Very Happy

I waited for you all week on skype, derp derp derp.
btw we got 0.61 EUR in donations so far Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Dempere02 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dempere02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kwek20 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 pm

U could've just pm'd me -_-

YAy 4 donations Very Happy

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Dempere02 wrote:As so of you may or may not know, there is a crazy going on around minecraft, this new mod "Industrial Craft" is bringing many a players into IC servers, and those are quite popular, so in order to get some cashes, we'll be hosting an industrial craft server from now on till the craze dies out.
You can find all of the details as well as how to join the server here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=288361&p=4015903#p4015903
I would have agreed to this if modding API was out, but since it's not I guess I wont be able to join the sever since downloading mods confuses me. (Ah it be a good thing if I dont join the sever, for the first week or two. Just so Dempere wont have to deal with me on his perfect plan to get a popular sever running Razz )
Well good luck on running your new sever which obviously the name came from ironburg (yes I name that name, does anyone care? Simply no.)

Last edited by airandspace on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : making sure grammar is right.)
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dempere02 Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:44 pm

airandspace wrote:
I whoud have agreed to this if modding api was out but since it's not I guess i wont be able to join the sever since downloading mods confuses me
edit well it only a matter of time until modding api comes out. also I fear the possibly of demp making a new forum, or direvting everone to this fourm and being floodied with commeants saying "WTF it says MINECASTE THIS IS OBVIOUSLY HACKED!!!!111!!!!" ok maybe not like that but you get the point

You, sir, are a retard. And the worst thing is that it doesn't seem to cure over time.

Dempere02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down