Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, My Name is DoughPowers. But you can call me Dough.

5 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

Hello, My Name is DoughPowers. But you can call me Dough. Empty Hello, My Name is DoughPowers. But you can call me Dough.

Post  DoughPowers Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:51 am

Sup guys, just thought I'd post here to keep this forum a bit more live-like. Hoping to see people reply to this post, maybe just to say Hi! Or welcome? Anyways, just wanted to drop by to say What's up! I've been with some previous servers before, unwilling to let go of it's memories, but lately. Ever since I've gotten back into minecraft again, well. Let's just say MineCaste has really gotten me back into it. Really nice place. Friendly folks, and Administrators. I'm really happy to say that, I'm liking this place. Although I'm new, I'd like to do the same thing I've done for others in past years. help out. It's the least I can do for such a dedicated team. Pretty soon, I would be calling this place home. Instead of just a server I joined accidentally, hoping to get some fun out of. But you guys, you guys have totally blown my mind. You guys have really made a good first impressions on me, it really hooked me in. And for that, I'm so greatly thankful! Especially for Modo, for introducing me when I first joined. He was really cool, so very eager to show me some cool builds. Introducing me to the whole Role-Play idea of minecraft. I use to think RP servers were a joke, until I came here. Now here I am, trying to fit in. Hoping you guys can take me in, as one of your own. Not just a "Guest". But a friend, a buddy. Someone to lean on. Because, you can lean on me. As I'm sure you guys will take good care of me. Of the other people that come to this server. No! This family! I guess thats enough of me, how 'bout you? C'mon, don't be shy. Throw it at meh!
DoughPowers
DoughPowers

Back to top Go down

Hello, My Name is DoughPowers. But you can call me Dough. Empty Re: Hello, My Name is DoughPowers. But you can call me Dough.

Post  Torjan Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

Hello!

Torjan

Back to top Go down

Hello, My Name is DoughPowers. But you can call me Dough. Empty Re: Hello, My Name is DoughPowers. But you can call me Dough.

Post  Dempere02 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Wow that's really nice of yours to show your appreciation for the server and admin team :­D, we do our best to help people out and make em feel liked.

We hope to see you around more oftend ^^

Dempere02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  airandspace Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Dempere02 wrote:Wow that's really nice of yours to show your appreciation for the server and admin team :­D, we do our best to help people out and make em feel liked.

well I would like to a citizen of the new MineCaste sever
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

Post  DoughPowers Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Dempere02 wrote:Wow that's really nice of yours to show your appreciation for the server and admin team :­D, we do our best to help people out and make em feel liked.

Thanks Very Happy! Just pointing out the obvious ^^! I'll try to be on as much as I can. I've been busy lately though. But I'll pop on from time to time. I suggest looking into a IRC, would be a good idea Very Happy
DoughPowers
DoughPowers

Back to top Go down

Post  kwek20 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 am

WOW Very Happy

"crysmiley" that was soo nice Razz

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Post  DoughPowers Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Haven't been able to get on lately, going through some ruff times. Hope to get over them soon, to see you guys soon! Smile
DoughPowers
DoughPowers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down