Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm tucvenkare

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

I'm tucvenkare Empty I'm tucvenkare

Post  tucvenkare Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 am

I'm kind've here in this server in this server now due to a server I used to administer and the server itself has been down since 3 monthes ago,its name was 90K if you wanted to know.
I also have 8 months of admin experience and I'm 17,just putting that there in cause if it means anything,only playing for 4 days it may seem wrong but I was wondering if there are any more admin slots or more admins needed,i'm not begging like the usual crowd I see on the server,I'm only putting it out there because whenever I play,there seems to be trouble and I can't help.

I'm good friends with Betterthanashley and Marcusap172 they were admin buddies when we helped run 90K,whenever either of us are on,were usually seen with eachother building,mining and/or hiding from the main civilization of 12 year-olds who delve within the server

I've also noticed there seem to be alot of young players that join and complain about the server rules and all I may imply is that they never bothered to read the rules in the first place and get angry when you follow PvP rules in the server,of whihc they must be really confused when my boys and I raid someones house,kill them and rush out like nothing happened,NOT GRIEFING, and we get the constant message of "Plez gev my stuf bac yo faggot"

My steam is onishema,my skype is also onishema and heres my*PantyBandit and Mytoyo is Ashley* YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/Onishema?feature=mhee ,sub if you want,i'm not an attention whore,I also have Sony Vegas and if I continue to enjoy the server,I might make a promo video
tucvenkare
tucvenkare

Back to top Go down

:: Junk :: Old posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum