Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCaste, please consider the following.

3 posters

Go down

MineCaste, please consider the following. Empty MineCaste, please consider the following.

Post  DoughPowers Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 am

For the lack of any chat plugins, I'm suggestion that we use mcMMO's chat functionality. All it lets you do is start "parties" Which you can switch from regular chat to party chat by simply typing "/p". Which is really easy to do. This let's users talk in private, and or communicate with each other if they are working on a team based objective. I.E. Team PvP'ing or something.

iConomyChestShops(iConomy Add-on) Uses iConomy as the currency to purchase/sell items. uses chests and a more simpler method of selling things, and or buying. Items can be sold to the vendor that is buying that specific material. Players can buy items that a player has found on his own time via mining/exploring/etc... Takes a bit less room, no redstone required. (Even though we had these before, they'd help a lot for like, players that want to start up some sort of shop)

Another suggestion, would be that players can gain money from killing evil mobs. Each mob gives a little more or less depending on how hard it is to fight that mob.

CraftIRC: Is something you guys should have, would make talking to people on or off the server a little more easier. This plugin lets you see IRC chat from the server, in-game.

That's all I have for now, I'll update this list when I get a few more ideas, and or requests/ideas from others. So you guys can post requests if you guys want here. Just don't go to overboard.
DoughPowers
DoughPowers

Back to top Go down

MineCaste, please consider the following. Empty Re: MineCaste, please consider the following.

Post  tucvenkare Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:45 am

*Raises hand in favor*
tucvenkare
tucvenkare

Back to top Go down

MineCaste, please consider the following. Empty Re: MineCaste, please consider the following.

Post  Dimination Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm

DoughPowers wrote:For the lack of any chat plugins, I'm suggestion that we use mcMMO's chat functionality. All it lets you do is start "parties" Which you can switch from regular chat to party chat by simply typing "/p". Which is really easy to do. This let's users talk in private, and or communicate with each other if they are working on a team based objective. I.E. Team PvP'ing or something.

iConomyChestShops(iConomy Add-on) Uses iConomy as the currency to purchase/sell items. uses chests and a more simpler method of selling things, and or buying. Items can be sold to the vendor that is buying that specific material. Players can buy items that a player has found on his own time via mining/exploring/etc... Takes a bit less room, no redstone required. (Even though we had these before, they'd help a lot for like, players that want to start up some sort of shop)

Another suggestion, would be that players can gain money from killing evil mobs. Each mob gives a little more or less depending on how hard it is to fight that mob.

CraftIRC: Is something you guys should have, would make talking to people on or off the server a little more easier. This plugin lets you see IRC chat from the server, in-game.

That's all I have for now, I'll update this list when I get a few more ideas, and or requests/ideas from others. So you guys can post requests if you guys want here. Just don't go to overboard.

when demp and modo get back from vacation i will have them check this out

btw we already have a sign shop plugin

killing mobs for rewards is common build a mob trap make tnt and sell it you can make profit on it

Dimination

http://caste.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down