Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some city ideas

4 posters

:: Junk :: Old posts

Go down

some city ideas Empty some city ideas

Post  airandspace Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

here are some of my ideas for towns and if you dont like them then dont leve a nasty comment that be a waste of your time or if you hate me then dont leve a commt saying that beause that is out of topic
1. airship admaid a city of airships big one for then entracwe wich you get to by climbing the ladder with a bunch of small size airshipes one for each person my 2 favitoe idea it be cool to see a flying town that not dead
2. seeboat fleet same as the first but not on the air on sea
3. the undergond city a city undergound chould be a rescour hq since it where ores will be found homes are little rooms dug up
4. it a city in side a massive bulding of a chest that people whold go into the entrace whould be 2 iron doors. my favoit I got this idea from paper mario the 4 chapter in the toy box
5. a castle city chould be a kinght hq basicly a town in a caste
thank for reading now if you dont like them that fine now if you hate me then post a replay saying that
here how to stop town being abbodion like orso modoiville that flying town and ironburg is on the verge of being abonded
1. keep on exaping the town for example in cilastion 5 when you make a town it is small you spend money making it area bigger it like that but without the money part
2. when a new town is made people will leave there town and live in that one more often so you has to expand your town with new ideas for it to suvie being aonded
3. if your town has someting specail about it like korike ( it has some plot in moutions) which no other town is then people will stay in that town for a longer time peroid like if you bulid a sea base city people will like the town and go to it
4. hold city constest like the ironburg one was who can make a neam for the town gets a free plot which i won (yay) and you keep that promish to that person so if you can hold a constes for how can make a game for that town or something like that just get the people in your town invole in events
5. be nice to the people in your town even if they like me becuase then they chould badmhout the town or the sever causing less donations and unhappy poeple in the sever which is a bad thing
that how you keep a town alive now if you hate me then dont leve a nasty comment that only going make you look bad to new players making them think bad of this sever
and pelase no post that all about my grammer that is off topic
( yes i know that was off topic)
airandspace
airandspace

Back to top Go down

some city ideas Empty Re: some city ideas

Post  kwek20 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm

nice ideas, and welcome back to the caste Smile
i wanna make some of them real!
would be better if you add a "," after the title of the ideas.

kwek20

kwek20

Back to top Go down

Post  BenSlater Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Wrong category, post in suggestions next time...

BenSlater

Back to top Go down

Post  globydudeca Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Could you spell check or speak english? Good ideas though...

globydudeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down