Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General rules

Go down

General rules Empty General rules

Post  wussupwussup Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Hey guys I know the server is new and I just wanted to clarify some things. So, the rules are as follows.

No griefing, his includes: random obsidian, random destruction, and spamming the server with "illegal placement"

No duping I wont go into details about how it's done. Don't do it if you do it by accident tell us and destroy the duped material.

No spamming chat: This includes pointless E drama, spamming "illegal placement", or random spam in general

Slaves may not own any property. Any property found to be owned by a slave will be immediately destroyed with no remorse by your truly.

Architects and Slave masters ARE NOT moderators to citizens. Don't randomly summon citizens unless they ask unlike with slaves, your word isn't law.

What the kings say goes. Self explanatory if you have an issue with the rules or need some clarification or something come to us. Don't argue amongst yourselves.

If you need clarification on something please make a thread in this section or come to us ingame. Thanks!

wussupwussup
Owner

Back to top Go down